Concert and Rehearsal Schedule 2020/2021 Season
Public health advice allowing, here is the schedule for 2020/2021 season. Rehearsals for the autumn term have been altered to allow for COVID-19 safety measures. Please check emails from choir managers for further updates.
All 3 Cantate terms will have the same structure for the 2020/2021 season.
- The first rehearsal of each term will be a FunSing for Training and Junior Choirs, and a condensed rehearsal for Senior choir.
- The second week will be an Open Rehearsal for all three choirs, in the normal rehearsal time slots.
- The week before half term will be an all day MusicWorks – to include singing and social activities.
- The choirs will break for the first weekend of each half term, but rehearse as normal on the final weekend.
- A concert will take place on the final Sunday of each term, although the extra Saturday rehearsal will not be taking place this year.
There maybe some additional events added – such as the St Paul’s Cathedral Family carol service for Senior choir, and the chance to help promote the choir at the Bishop’s Stortford Christmas Market and Carnival, but these are optional and do not require full attendance.